Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Im sure we need the ISA


Since many people believed that the ISA should be abolished, I would like to share my opinion because I feel otherwise. I believed in multiracial country, peace and harmony is fragile and all it takes is one irresponsible person with personal agenda to create social tension which if unchecked might lead to social unrest, which is very...very...very dangerous to our beloved country.


Sometimes, whether we like it or not, we should choose peace and harmony instead of freedom of speech. I'm sure in democratic country, the freedom of speech doesn't mean 100% free without any guidelines.


However im sure we need to do somethings with the ISA but not to abolished them. Its should be enforced in a just manner. A panel should be appointed and its members should be trusworthy and command the respect of all communities.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger ADDIN "My Life Is Beautiful" said...

salam kedamaian,

terima kasih k'dult semoga hang jugak akan mencapai segala hajat...bila lagi nak sambung..cepat..tiada makna lewat yang penting segera..adios

October 28, 2008 at 8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home